Hulkster Tank SMASH

Since in my last post you got to see how neglected my poor son is, I thought I'd make myself look a little better and actually make him something.  Go me!






I bought this fabric from Pink Zeppelin Fabrics about a year and a half ago.  Luckily my son still has mad love for the Hulk.  Relevance to one's fandom is super important.  WHEW!




I used the Twisted Tank pattern from Titchy Threads and man, I love this pattern!  Super easy, super fast, and super HERO!




The star fabric is from TKB Prints on Facebook.  Their stars are AMAZING and in high demand.  Can't you see why?




Well, my bud was so happy to have some mama made clothing finally...and he requested that I match.   He's too sweet to me!  Luckily he picked a dress instead of a shirt.  I just like dresses- more air flow.  This dress is the new Sunshine Dress by Patterns for Pirates.  It has a bunch of options and a whole blog post on hacks to make it an even better deal. I used the non-rouched hack for my halter dress. You can pretty much NOT go wrong with P4P anyway.





Thanks for checking out my attempt at being a better mother.  HA!  Whatever.  They're still getting Mac and cheese for lunch.

-Crystal-

No comments:

Post a Comment